Monday, May 18, 2009

** A Fabulous Find **

Good Morning from sunny San Diego! :)

I have decided to run a continual Monday Blog called 'A Fabulous Find'. It's purpose? To shout out about other great stores and businesses that I think are definitely worth checking out!

My very first 'Fabulous Find' is about After the Bump Boutique which specializes in the cute accessories you need for yourself and your bundle after the bump is gone. How clever! Everything is handmade 'with love'. I have many friends that are having children and baby showers are constant! :) This is a wonderful place to pick up darling and unique baby items and here are a few of my favorites:


































Absolutely adorable! Please take a moment and visit this darling shop After The Bump !

1 comment: